Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome Back Teacher Goodie Bags

Welcome back Hillside teachers! Thanks to Amy King of Medford's Milton H. Allen School, I got the idea for teacher "welcome back" goodie bags! She got the idea from Buffy Hamilton, another amazing school librarian. It's just a little way to welcome everyone back to school and start the year off with a little fun.






Each bag contains:
library brochure
2 chocolates
fruit snacks
pack of tissues
pencil
tattoo (PebbleGo or 'Very Hungry Caterpillar')
front pocket with invitation to "BAM" Books and Munchies library book browse event in September

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I am so sure they were a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my these are good ideas. I gave my students a small notebook with chocolate bars in their goodies bag

    ReplyDelete