These are the "treats" we received (some pictures below):
- Monday: Thank you notes on our door in the form of apples or worms written by students, a little tote bag on our door with green apple gummy candy, and BREAKFAST in the teacher's lounge! Yum!
- Tuesday: a wrapped apple and individual caramel dip
- Wednesday: Hershey's hugs in a beautiful baggie
- Thursday: AN AMAZING LUNCHEON in the teacher's lounge, and a gift of hand sanitizer
- Friday: a delicious homemade cupcake wrapped and baked by Mrs. Chinn
THANK YOU PTO! WHAT A SPECIAL WEEK!
In addition, Mrs. Zimmerli's students surprised her during library class with a special poem on a poster created by Mrs. Aviles (a room parent). As one of the first graders read the poem aloud, she sat on the library chair and each student had a piece of candy to bring up and give to her for a basket.